This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The Kaiser Login page is not the easiest thing to find on the internet. If you plan to use Kaiser to log into the Kaiser healthcare and insurance search system, you need to know where to go first. If you have had problems finding this page, and for that very reason have come to our site to learn, don't worry. You are certainly not alone, and we are here to provide the help you need.
This page is set up with four sections to help you be able to have an efficent connection with the Kaiser Login page. First, we have a video, which is paired with a step-by-step set of instructions to help you to reach the Kaiser Login. The third and fourth sections are a password reset instructional, and a bit of contact information for Kaiser. Good luck!
Kaiser Login Instructions:
1. The first step is to go to the right place. If you visit the wrong site by accident, just use this link, or type it into your address bar: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/signon There isn't much more to it than that, although the site looks a bit incomplete.
2. As you can see, this site is a traditional two-step login page. The first step, as always, is to type your user ID.
3. Next, you need to type your password into the password section. Be careful with this process, becuase it is easy to misspell your password if you are not paying close attention.
4. When this information is filled in, click onthe button that says submit. If you are used to doing things a bit faster than this, you can just press "enter" when you have all the information entered in. If you either can't remember or want to change your password, move on to the next set of instructions. Otherwise, you are done with the login.
1. If you would like to reset your Kaiser password, stay on the same login page. There is a link on this page that you can just use to start resetting your password with little difficulty.
2. There is a line under the login boxes that reads "forgot your user ID or password?" In this line, the word "password" is a link to the page you need to visit in order to get on your way with this process.
3. Enter in all the information requested on this page. This starts with your user Id, and then goes to your area and health/medical record number. When you have all of this information entered in successfully, press the "submit" button to move on.
4. The next step is to verify your identity. Fill in all the boxes here as well to reach the last step.
5. Lastly, go through all the steps of the "finish" step. When this is done, you should have your new password available to you in just a few minutes. If you are still having trouble with Kaiser, feel free to use the information we are including below as you please. You may find it to be a big help.
1. Visit this page for help with the site: https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/health/care/consumer/locate-our-services/member-services/contact-web-manager